Min 4 hrs | 47 guests | fr $950 /hr
- CAPACITY: 47 Passengers
- MINIMUM HIRE: 4 Hours
- OVERNIGHT CHARTER: Yes
- LENGTH: 86 ft
- BEDROOMS: 3
- BATHROOMS: 3
- DANCE FLOOR: No
- BBQ ONBOARD: No
- FINE DINING: Yes
- FOOD CATERING: Yes
- DRINK CATERING: Yes
- BYO FOOD: Yes
- BYO DRINK: Yes
- LICENSED BAR: Yes
HIGH SEASON (NOV - FEB)
MINIMUM HIRE: 4 Hours
HOURLY RATE: $1150
LOW SEASON (MAR - OCT)
MINIMUM HIRE: 4 Hours
HOURLY RATE: $950
STAFF (x1 per 10 guests)
$300 per wait staff for 4 hours, $65/hr after
$500 per wait staff for 4 hours, $100/hr after (on BOXING DAY, NEW YEAR'S DAY, AUSTRALIA DAY)
CHEF: Needed for all catered cruises - $375 (4hrs) $90/hr after
PUBLIC HOLIDAYS/SPECIAL DAYS: 20% surcharge
BOXING DAY, NEW YEAR'S DAY, AUSTRALIA DAY: $1500 per hour
NEW YEAR'S EVE: $50,000 (6 hours, food and drink, 40 people)
DAILY: $7,000 (8 hours)
OVERNIGHT: $12,000 (24 hours)
WEEKLY: $55,000 (7 days)
BOND: $5,000 held on day of cruise
PRE-ACCESS - $250 – For decorating 15 minutes prior to scheduled pick up at an agreed wharf
PRE-LOADING - $200 – Galaxy I crew will collect catering from Elliott Street Wharf Balmain, transfer and load on behalf of the client at a pre-agreed time.
WHARF FEE: $50 (per visit to CBD wharves)
(outside CBD wharves may be extra)
BYO DRINK: $20 (per person)
BYO FOOD: $10 (per person)
- Tablecloths, glassware, ice and clean-up are included (please supply own plates and cutlery).
- It is an RSA requirement for self-catered charters to have a substantial amount of food available during the cruise.
- Food is to be platter style and pre-prepared ready to serve with minimum on board preparation.
- Catering and cold drinks are to be pre-loaded 2-3 hours prior to charter where possible, otherwise in the days before at an agreed time (fees apply).
- Pre-loading is from Balmain West Ferry Wharf (Elliott Street, Balmain). Other locations considered on request.
- Crew will serve the food and beverages during the charter.
- All belongings and left over catering are to be removed from the vessel upon disembarking unless pre-arranged
Launched in 1996 and extensively refitted in 2006, MY Galaxy I is a 26 metre luxury superyacht based in the stunningly beautiful area that is Tropical North Queensland.
Sleek, sophisticated and superbly appointed, Galaxy I is designed for indulgence and will satisfy even the most discerning traveller.